Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2012

[MSEA] Mercedes! & Demon Slayer

Its been a while since Mercedes is out, and Demon Slayer was just out on 4th July.


Just to share, I named my Mercedes and Demon Slayer after Gintama characters! Gintama is a manga/anime that I really love because its totally random, funny and unpredictable. There's serious arcs with epic fights, parody and spoofs of other animes, ridiculous episodes with crude jokes, even 4 whole chapters taking place in a toilet with no toilet paper.

The character building is just so great that each of the characters, even side ones that appear in a episode has their own unique personality and quirks. Thus I was looking for characters that would totally be like these Maplestory classes.
__
Well, I drafted the above so long ago that Phantom's almost out in MapleSEA! And here I continue!

So I did! First up, my Mercedes character, after Kijima Matako of the Kiheitai.
Source: http://kamyuu.tumblr.com/post/8931711225
So.. similarities include blond hair, dual revolver handguns as weapons.. and basically that's it. Well, they're both cool to me!

Next, my Demon Slayer character, after Gedomaru!
Source: http://gintama.wikia.com/wiki/Gedoumaru
Frankly I had a hard time with Demon Slayer, and I shortlisted quite a few other characters but none were really like ds. In the end, I decided on Gedomaru. Both have dark red eyes and use blunt weapons! Unfortunately, ds doesn't have horns like her! In the game play, ds doesn't feel like her with the orbs flying around and stuff but hey, I'm ok!

On a side note, major exam is coming up! Shall catch up on MSEA after that, there's so many cool stuff like Phantom, Zen (which reminds me of Kagura except the weapons part), and Luminous!

I'm sorry for the Gintama filled post! Oh wait, I'm not. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive