Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 18, 2012

[MSEA] Justice Coin Collector

Not that I'm really an expert at this, I'm just here to show the various ways to collect Justice Coins! These blue lovely coins as seen below, tada~


1st and the most important step: Set a target!
What do you want most from the Justice shop? If you don't really want anything, then you could go for meso! Which item do you think you can sell most for it you get it?



For me, I really want the Bug-eyed frog hat because its cute and it looks like Fran's hat! The anime/ manga's Katekyo Hitman Reborn if you want to know!

Source: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1029977/1boy-animal_hat-fran_-reborn-frog_hat-green_eyes-g
Setting a target is good, it motivates you to log in everyday to claim your daily Justice coin. I labelled it as important, at least to me, because I'm a lazybum who has a tendency to forgo certain steps to get the coins. Knowing what I want for each character from the Justice shop forces me to make sure I get the coins everday!

Having established that, we shall move on to the easiest task: Justice Festival everyday!
Now I'm slightly ashamed that my laziness is at the level where I procrastinate to just log in and collect the free daily Justice Coin!

So at the side of your screen, just click on the little Justice badge looking thing, and then Justice Festival everyday! There you go, from 31/10 to 16/01. Plenty of coins if you collect everyday! 78 coins to be exact!


There you go, even if you started slightly late, or log in on alternate days, you'll still have plenty of coins!

Well, Justice Festival everyday is kind of a basic level. So next is Justice Level-up Challenge!
Like its name says, you'll have to level up a bit, then you'll get a coin.

For my characters that were previously 35 and 50, I'll have to level 5 levels before I can get a coin.
For my lvl 100 Windbreaker, need to up 4 levels.
For my lvl 139 Shadower, 2 levels only!
Thus I assume that the higher your level, the lesser you have to level up to get that one coin.

It does seem tedious though, doesn't it? Level up 5 levels just to get 1 measely coin! But one thing that's great out of this is that the challenge repeats itself each time you reach it. For example, my lv 35 Demon Slayer reached lv 40 and completed the challenge. So the next challenge is to reach lv 45 before I can get 1 more coin. As long as you keep leveling up before 16/01, you'll accumulate quite an amount of coins and levels!

Characters which started at a lower level can also easily get more coins because its relatively easier to level them up! So strategise what characters you want to play and focus on.

Lastly, completing 3 party quests in a day. I'm not a party-quest-kind-of-person, so I'm sorry I won't be blogging much about this!

I have a feeling some of the items have time limits though! When I get them, I'll update this post again! Till then, see you!

___

Update: Now that Phantom class is out, there's one more simple step to get 3 Justice coins! Simply click on the light bulb at the left side of the screen/ find Cassandra and the quest titled: Mysterious Letter of Warning. Apparently, Phantom is gonna "steal your heart", or so it says. You'll get a scented secret envelop in your inventory. Double-click on it and you'll have your 3 Justice coins,  a Master Thief Letter (?) and a card especially for Phantom that has to be revealed with a magnifying glass.

Pretty cool!

On a side note, I have decided to run for the spot of Zen Ambassador, so I'm (kinda) desperately leveling up now. Have been away from my comp these few days so lets see how the leveling goes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive