Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

[MSA] MapleStory Adventures out on 27th July!


MapleStory Adventures on Facebook will be out on 27th July! Refer to this post for what is MapleStory Adventures!
Which job will you choose, Magician or Warrior? For me, I think I'll choose Magician, since I'm quite tired of melee. Hopefully there's really flashy and cool skills! Not expecting much though, its just a flash game right?
__________________________________________________________
Edit

Its 27th July and its not out yet! Well I think we'll just have to wait, hopefully it will be out by today as MapleSEA SG gateway is under maintenance till tomorrow 28th July, 0200! Cody's evolving ring event will be extended, no worries for that.

Edit

Here's an update "Open Beta will start at 4PM Pacific Time (7PM Eastern Time), July 27th! See you in the game soon!", which would mean that it will open on 28th July, 0700. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive