Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spadow no longer blogging!

Ok big news to the Maple community, whether which server you are in. Spadow announced that he won't be continuing his blog anymore!

"This was a really hard decision for me. I have decided to pull the plug on my blog."

For those who don't know who Spadow is, he's a blogger who plays kMS. His blog is updated with the latest updates and information in that server.

There are numerous forums and comments regarding him not blogging anymore. Frankly, I was like "Nooooo!" because his blog is awesome! Its one that I go to check for new things that are coming out in kMS. Which translates that these updates, whether patch, event or new characters will come out in Msea. Then the usual drill happens. For traders, it'd be stocking up of the particular job's equips and scrolls to sell, and for players, stocking up to prepare for the release.

Ok so we all have our different motives for viewing his blog. But his blog was by far the most comprehensive, interesting Maplestory blog that I've come across. And now many others following in his footsteps to create similar blogs too, I guess there will be a larger pool of blogs for me to get my sources now.

So I was surfing through all the tabs of Maplestory blogs and I came across http://nisrockk.wordpress.com/. First Msea based blog that I've seen so far. For kMS updates, I shall start referring to http://shakar96.wordpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive