Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

[MSEA] Big Bang post I


Here's a Post-Big Bang Post! The Big Bang patch was released on 18th May 2011 on MapleSEA. Frankly, I'm rather confused with the terms Big Bang, Rise of the Resistance and all the new hot words these days. I haven't been following much, I guess.

So Big Bang is like a pre-patch before the new Resistance characters come out. Changes for levelling, stats, maps, party quests, normal quests, monsters, skills are out in this patch. Pretty much, everything has changed. The maps were the most confusing ones, to me. I took an hour trying to Google for Irene. Forums took me to the top of the pharmacy building in Kerning, but not until I climbed the rope at Port Road: Six Path Crossway and found Irene


did I realise those forums were probably talking about some other servers. Boy was I glad to see her familiar face again after searching for an hour. Good thing Maple characters don't sweat after walking for a really long distance.


At long last, my hometown! Complete with that toy machine thing we see under HDB blocks, constant reminders to be good citizens and our very pride and joy - 2 large durians!

2 comments:

  1. OMG YES. Super hard to find all the NPC after the maps changed! But its sort of easier to get from 1 town to another now, with the common area(6-path area) 2 portals away from every main town. easier to do the dude's quest; he who sits at the top of the sleepywood portal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing that makes it hard to find the NPC is that sites like hidden-street have not updated the new map for MSEA too. Takes time to get used to it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive